CDN No-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer - FDA Certified
Features & Benefits
- FDA Certified
- Instant read
- One-button operation
- ABS plastic construction
- Forehead mode: 93.2 to 108°F/ 34 to 42.2°C
- Surface mode: -7.6 to +176°F/-22 to +80°C
- Multifunction test and body temperature reading
- Temperature alert or silent
- Use on forehead, non-contact
- Measurement distance up to 1.5"
- Power: Two 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries, included
This Non-Contact Infared Forehead Thermometers touch-less design allows the operator to minimize contact with the person being tested. As foodservice and other commercial operations get back to a sense of normalcy, quick scanning of employees temperatures upon entrance may become routine. The almost instantaneous 1 second forehead and 0.6 second surface response time will scan individuals, safely, efficiently, and quickly. This Infrared Forehead Thermometer is constructed of ABS plastic and has an auto shut-off after 1 minute to conserve battery life, which provides 3,000 continuous readings before needed replacement. The CDN THD2FE FDA Certified Forehead Thermometer has a 25 memory history function, one button operation, auto-off, °F/°C operations, battery status, and even offers an illuminated blue backlight for low light conditions.